About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.
Mind Power Series

Sunday, March 21, 2010

No Worries

I went out for dinner last night at a nice restaurant with the family for my sister-in-laws birthday. All the kids were there,(best part), running around madly without a care in the world.
Play equipment and a video games room to keep them amused.
I don't ever remember places like this when I brought my daughter up, only maccas. She and her friends would cause so much caos because they were
bored, so this made it a chore when ever we went out.

Do you remember your childhood? You didn't have much to worry about,
only what game to play next or which friend you wanted to come over to stay the night. Being a kid was so much fun,(please, take me back). This is my goddaughter, no worries about anything.

She is three and a real character, some comments that she makes are hilarious. Funny at this age but perhaps when she is older, not so funny, but cheeky.
I asked for a kiss and hug goodbye, as she moved up towards me she put her arms around my neck and said "Now here's a kiss for you, big girl". Planted one right on the mouth.
It completely floored me,I burst out laughing. Now if it had been said to someone who was overweight, they may have taken it the wrong way.
She also said to her father "your mister stinky, but your still my best friend." Now we all laughed, you just can't help it.
Can be so funny when they are young, but what happens as they get older and they still say these words. It can be upsetting to an elderly person but the child does not know any better because they have always had a reaction out of people and usually it is laughter.
Adults can be at fault sometimes, so don't always blame the child for their behaviour. They have most likely learnt their behaviour form adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment