About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.
Mind Power Series

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Three in the Bed

I like to baby sit my nieces and nephews, there's five that actually live in my home town and I like to have them all at once. My sister-in-laws both think I'm mad but I absolutely love it. They range from 3-12yrs and when it's time for bed the two little ones end up in bed with me. My husband moves into the spare room for some peace. I feel every movement that the three year old makes, she kicks blankets aside and whacks me in the face on occasions. I wouldn't miss it for the world.
The older kids sleep on mattresses in the rumpus room, they watch dvd's until they fall asleep, which ends up really late.
I sometimes take them to McDonalds for dinner or a snack. My middle nephew is not suppose to have coke (to much anyway). Well, I usually forget this and he cons me into it, my brother always mentions when I bring them home "did he have coke"? I roll my eyes and say it was only a little bit. I know what your all thinking, it's o.k. because I can give him back and won't have to put up with the hype. Hey, What are aunties for?
I don't get to see them enough or the other three who live 2000klms away. I feel that the older ones won't want to come out anymore as it's too boring. There are more exciting things in town for them to do.
They grow up so fast and time slips by before you know it, next it's their 21st, then their getting married.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment