About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.
Mind Power Series

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Childhood Memories

Well didn't that year fly. Christmas is once again upon us.
The craziness starts all over again for another year.
We parents run around franticly chancing that elusive toy or new electronic gadget that our child must have because their best friend is getting it or has it already.

I remember when I was a child how excited I got on xmas eve. Waking at three in the morning and racing to my brothers' rooms to see what they got.
"Did you see him?" I would ask them. Checking out their persents making sure they didn't get more than me.
We would all run to the lounge room to see if he had drank that beer we left out for him and of course it was all gone.

For me christmas is seeing the happy little faces and excitement in my nieces and nephew's eyes when they open up the gifts. Their eyes are huge when expaining where they found santa's gifts and how they think they seen him bring the gifts in to their room. Their little minds are racing with excitement, letting their imagination take over.

Oh, to be young again.

To all, have a happy xmas.
Be safe with what ever you are planning over the holiday season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment