About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.
Mind Power Series

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Justin Bieber For Any Age


Justin Bieber
Originally uploaded by ' augustocnc
Justin Bieber is everywhere. Teenage boys are starting to wear their hair the same way.
A young boy in a department store who served me today had the flick going, blow waved just right and not a hair out of place.
All I wanted to do was tell him to get a hair cut.

Christmas day my little niece who is 4 years old received a CD player from santa and a new CD which was a mixture of young singers and of course Justin was there too.

Not hearing from her and her other little cousin who is three for some time, I went to check on them.
The bedroom door was slightly closed and Justin Bieber playing loudly, then suddenly two little voices singing
"Baby, Baby, Baby, oohh, Baby, Baby, Baby...."

Just beautiful, if only I had had the video camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment