About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.
Mind Power Series

Monday, June 13, 2011

Some Children Quotes

I've noticed that one thing about parents is that no matter what stage your child is in, the parents who have older children always tell you the next stage is worse. ~ DAVE BARRY


What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman


Always kiss your children goodnight - even if they're already asleep. ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.




It is amazing how quickly the kids learn the operation of the DVD, yet are unable to understand the vacuum cleaner. - Etienne Marchal




When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out - Erma Bombeck




Small children almost never misquote. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said - Etienne Marchal



























No comments:

Post a Comment