About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.
Mind Power Series

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter

Bunny, Flowers & Eggs Pictures, Images and Photos

"HAPPY EASTER" everybody.

What does Easter mean to me?
I am not a very religious person but I still think that children should learn the significance of  Easter. What Good Friday is all about and why Easter Sunday is special. I like to spend the time with family, it is also the only day, perhaps, that I truly do think about Jesus and what happened to him.

Good Friday is when Jesus was crucified, placed on a cross along with two other men. He lasted six hours before giving up his spirit. After his passing there were earthquakes and tombs crashing open, a centurion who was standing guard beside Jesus was heard to say "Truly this was God's Son." (Wikipedia)
This day, a day of fasting, is now a day for only eating fish.

Easter Sunday is a day of celebration. The resurrection of Christ, when he rose from the dead. This day is also referred to as Resurrection Sunday.

This time is also the only time that we can get away with eating lots of chocolate and give chocolate to the kids without feeling guillty.

LOVE CHOCOLATE..........

No comments:

Post a Comment