About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.
Mind Power Series

Monday, April 11, 2011

WII in The Household

That's right I just got a WII for my birthday, I know, your all thinking "oh my god, she's old and has a WII.
My brother said "what the hell, your not fifteen you know."
But truly I bought it for exercise and entertainment for when my nieces and nephews come and stay. The Michael Jackson game came with it and I haven't stopped dancing since I received it. Has to be good for you.

My little nephew, who is seven, heard that I had a WII. The first thing he said was "I bet I can beat you."
So I told him I was going to practise all week. (He and his sisiter are coming to stay on Saturday night.)
So here I am madly practising wakeboarding and basketball. What a sight, the old jump shot is not how I remembered it to be.

Bring It On I Say.

No comments:

Post a Comment