About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.
Mind Power Series

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Old Kid Has Mastered The WII

Well, I wouldn't really say that.
I think I have worked this basketball action out. I'm up to 21 shots in the free shooting game. That's probably not that good to some but for me I thought that was pretty sharp. I have won a few 3-on-3 games buy 10 points (little more practise needed there).
Now I have no idea how good my little nephew is, he plays a lot so am guessing 'GOOD' and he hates to loose. Bad loser.

The wakeboarding I totally rock at that. Got some great moves happening there.
I practise all this at night and I have large windows, so anybody watching will get a good laugh. Arms flying everywhere. Not the greatest thing anybody would want to see before dinner.

I have one more night to totally destroy any mistakes that I can make in these games and then it will be
"LET THE GAMES BEGIN"

No comments:

Post a Comment